Frequently Asked Questions – Trainings
If you are unable to find the answer to your question in the below FAQs and you need help accessing a training, please contact us with the following information:
• Your name
• Your email address
• The title of the training you are unable to access
• Your operating system (Mac, PC, iPhone)
• Your browser type and version. Example: Chrome 80. Don’t know your browser type? Visit, https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
• Detailed description of the problem. (For example, “the video won’t play, I’m getting an error on the page that says xyz”)
Q. Do I get immediate access to On Demand trainings?
A. Yes. After purchasing, at the bottom of the confirmation page there will be a link to take you directly to the training. You are also able to access your purchased On Demand course by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” menu at the top-right of your screen, click on either On Demand Trainings, Book Based Trainings, or Membership Trainings, respectively.
Q. Is there a deadline for completing On Demand trainings?
A. No, you can access and complete any part of the trainings at anytime at your own pace. Access is unlimited up until your pass the post-test. Once you have successfully passed the post-test, access will no longer be available. If you do not pass the post-test, you will be able to retake the post-test until a passing score is obtained.
Q. Will I still have access to my training once I’ve completed the post-test?
A. Once you have successfully passed the post-test, you will no longer be able to access the training video(s).
Q. How do I change my password after logging in?
A. Hover over My Account in the upper right-hand corner. Click on My Account – Trainings. On the left-hand side click Account details. You can reset your password here.
Q. If I’m not logged, how can I reset my password?
A. To reset your password, look for the login fields on the homepage (upper right-hand corner). Click on “Forgot Password”. Next, enter your username/email to reset. Follow the link sent to your email to proceed.
Q. What if I reset my password but I never received the e-mail?
A. Check the junk/promotions/spam folders in your email. If an email has not come through in 5 minutes, refresh your email. If you still haven’t received an email please contact us at [email protected] so we can help you further.
Q. Where can I find my CE Certificate?
A. Once logged in, hover over “My Account: in the upper right-hand corner of any page. Click on On Demand Trainings, Book Based Trainings, or Membership Trainings, respectively. If you have finished the training, you should be able to find the training name in the list and click the blue ‘View CE Certificate’ button.
Q. The name on my certificate is incorrect (it shows the name of the purchaser), I need a corrected certificate.
Q. I am only the purchaser; the intended participant will be someone else. How can I ensure the account details will be under their name?
Q. Why is my video not playing?
• Check to see if your browser is up to date.
• If you are using Internet Explorer (not Microsoft Edge) you most likely will be unable to access the videos as this is a discontinued browser. Try using another browser such as the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
• Try quitting/restarting your browser and/or restarting your computer.
• If your video still isn’t playing, please contact us at [email protected] for us to help you further.
Q. Do I need a user login for live webinars?
A. No, you do not. Once you have registered for the live webinar, you will receive an e-mail from the training moderator with the access instructions to follow.